The Master of Accounting program is designed to prepare students for careers in professional accounting and consulting with advanced training in financial, managerial and/or tax accounting.
The program prepares students for careers in professional accounting and consulting including obtaining licensing as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
The Master of Accounting program offers:
- Curriculum to accommodate diverse student backgrounds and interests, including two tracks of study:
- Faculty with outstanding scholarly achievements and professional experience
- Technical competency training essential to becoming a licensed CPA
- Summer internship opportunities with top firm
- Post-graduate career assistance, including placement of graduates with top firms
Take a look at the MAcc Information Session Slides for more information about the program.