Please follow the steps in their entirety and in the order listed below:
Step 1 (for BOTH domestic and international students)
- Complete the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) online calculator found at https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/pay-for-college/paying-your-share/expected-family-contribution-calculator
- For international students, please use Arizona as your state of residence.
- Copy and paste your answers AND your final EFC amount into an Word document and send to Alex Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Title your Word document and email subject line to read Firstname_lastname_EFC.
- INCLUDE a current resume with your EFC file in your email.
- Record your final EFC amount below.
Step 2 (for BOTH domestic and international students)
Complete the form below.
Step 3 (ONLY for domestic students)
- Complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) process if you have not already done so. Click here to visit the UA FAFSA site for more details.
- Ensure that your FAFSA is properly filed with the Registrars office.
- Send an electronic copy of your completed FAFSA application to Alex Miller at email@example.com. If applicable, please remove/hide/black out your Social Security Number from the form before you send it.
Step 3 (ONLY for international students)
- Complete the Financial Aid for International Students in Masters / Doctoral Programs form. Access this form by clicking on the highlighted section in the previous sentence.
- E-mail signed document to Alex Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Submission Deadline
Fall semester: July 01
Spring semester: December 01
5:00 p.m. (Tucson time)
NOTE: Application is not considered complete until all of the following have been sent/completed.
- Your EFC Word document (sent via email). (To include page 1 form and data, page 2 calculated amount)
- Your Resume (sent via email).
- A copy of your completed FAFSA application (sent via email), for domestic students only.
- Your signed Financial Aid for International Students form (sent via email), for international students only.
- The completed form below has been submitted.
Please complete the following form. Fields marked with * are required.