The Eller College graduate accounting programs set you up for success and help you develop the technical knowledge needed to succeed in today’s ever-changing accounting industry.
Why a Master of Accounting from the Eller College of Management?
- Build upon your undergraduate accounting degree and increase your technical knowledge
- Curriculum designed to cover CPA exam topics
- Caring and knowledgeable faculty
- Professional development and networking opportunities
- AACSB-accredited Accounting Department, increasing the value of your program
- Designed for students with an undergraduate background in U.S. GAAP accounting
- 30 unit in-person program (24 accounting units, 6 elective units)
- Audit or tax track
- Typically completed in two semesters
- Fall and Spring start dates
Don’t have an undergraduate background in U.S. GAAP accounting? Or not able to take in-person classes? Don’t worry! We have other programs to fit your lifestyle and professional goals!